Monday, January 4, 2010

Mac activity 4

  • How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
  • I feel great about it as working in a group will reduce the time needed and I can work with my classmates and understand them.
  • What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
  • I think that my interactions with the members in the team could be improved as I was busy typing and did no really helped with the building of the bridge.
  • What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?
  • I have learnt that I am not very organised and will definitely try to be more organised in future group activities.
  • Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
  • I did not experience any fear, discomfort and apprehension. Because I have familiarised with them before starting the activity.
  • How do you overcome them?
  • NIL

No comments:

Post a Comment