Monday, January 11, 2010

EL lesson

Why is communication important?

It is important as it will help you to convey the correct message and the correct information to other people.

What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?

My favourite form of communication is using the online instant messaging. I like to use online instant messaging as it is convenient and it is easy to express myself with the variety of emoticons available.

How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?

I would use a phone to communicate when dealing with something very urgent. If not, I would use SMS or online instant messaging to communicate.

What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?

As I speak rather fast sometimes, people cannot catch what I say.


Zhi Qi

No comments:

Post a Comment