Friday, January 22, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Why is communication important?
It is important as it will help you to convey the correct message and the correct information to other people.
What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?
My favourite form of communication is using the online instant messaging. I like to use online instant messaging as it is convenient and it is easy to express myself with the variety of emoticons available.
How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
I would use a phone to communicate when dealing with something very urgent. If not, I would use SMS or online instant messaging to communicate.
What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?
As I speak rather fast sometimes, people cannot catch what I say.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
It will allow me to know and try more things and it will help me to go further in my area of learning in SST.
Monday, January 4, 2010
What are the strengths that you think you possessed which can help you to achieve excellence?
What other attributes and attitudes do you think you should cultivate to excel in the things you do?
How can you contribute to help your class succeed?
- How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
- I feel great about it as working in a group will reduce the time needed and I can work with my classmates and understand them.
- What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
- I think that my interactions with the members in the team could be improved as I was busy typing and did no really helped with the building of the bridge.
- What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?
- I have learnt that I am not very organised and will definitely try to be more organised in future group activities.
- Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
- I did not experience any fear, discomfort and apprehension. Because I have familiarised with them before starting the activity.
- How do you overcome them?